NSK 6900 Bearing
Cylindrical Roller Bearings
In bearings of this type, the cylindrical rollers are in linear contact with the raceways. They have a high radial load capacity and are suitable for high speeds.
There are different types designated as NU, NJ, NUP, N, NF (for single-row bearings), NNU, and NN (for double-row bearings depending on the design or absence of side ribs).
The outer and inner rings of all types are separable.
Some cylindrical roller bearings have no ribs on either the inner or outer ring, so the rings can move axially relative to each other. These can be used as free-end bearings. Cylindrical roller bearings, in which either the inner or outer rings has two ribs and the other ring has one, are capable of taking some axial load in one direction Double-row cylindrical roller bearings have high radial rigidity and are used primarily for precision machine tools.
Pressed steel or machined brass cages are generally used, but sometimes molded polyamide cages are also used.
- FAG NJ408-M1-C3 Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- FAG NU1009-M1-C3 Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- 0.4375 in
- 130 mm x 280 mm x 58 mm FAG NJ326-E-TVP2 Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- Non-Expansion Bearin
- 4.6250 in
- 30 mm x 72 mm x 19 mm FAG NJ306-E-TVP2 Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- DD (Contact Rubber S
- 20 mm x 52 mm x 15 mm FAG NJ304-E-TVP2 Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- 0.020 in
- 3.4400 in
- 20 mm x 52 mm x 21 mm FAG NU2304-E-TVP2 Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- Single Row Non-Fill
- 160 mm
- FAG NU316-E-M1-C4 Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- Needle Roller Thrust
- 0.03 in
- FAG NU315-E-M1-C3 Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- Cast Iron
- Triple seals
- 35 mm x 80 mm x 21 mm FAG NU307-E-TVP2 Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- Gray Painted
- Lubrication Fitting
- FAG NU312-E-M1-C3 Cylindrical Roller Bearings
- [Steel] Steel